72529 ads: Construction equipment, construction machinery
Tips for choosing construction equipment
The right choice of construction and earth-moving equipment ensures the timely execution of the planned scope of work and the reduction of financial costs. The Machineryline marketplace has a large selection of new and used construction equipment. In the presence of all the necessary equipment for construction work. It is very important to correctly decide which type of transport is best for your needs.
Here you can find a variety of construction equipment for sale.
The Machineryline online platform has the following advantages for buyers:
- a wide range of price categories
- secure buying mechanism
- verified sellers
- availability of both new and used construction equipment for sale;
- convenient ordering and payment mechanism
- buyer protection mechanism
- prompt resolution of controversial issues
Construction equipment classification
According to the purpose, construction machines and equipment are divided into:
- loading and unloading;
- for preparatory and auxiliary works;
- earth-moving and soil-compacting;
- pile driving;
- crushing and screening;
- machines for transporting concrete mixtures and mortars;
- concrete laying;
- equipment for the maintenance of construction machines.
Each of these groups of machines, in turn, can be divided into several subgroups according to the method of performing work and the type of working body.
- jacks: rack, screw, hydraulic;
- winches: with manual drive, electric winches;
- lifts: mast, mine, skip, cargo-passenger;
- lifting platforms: suspended, ground;
- self-propelled lifts: telescopic, lever;
- cranes: adjustable, byte, rigid-legged, tower, automobile, etc.
Construction equipment for earthworks:
- earth-moving vehicles: bulldozers, scrapers, motor graders, grader-elevators, etc.;
- single-bucket and multi-bucket excavators: earth-moving and milling machines, planners;
- equipment for the hydromechanical method of excavation of soils: hydraulic monitors, suction dredgers and dredgers;
- soil-compacting machines: rollers, vibro-compaction machines, rammers, etc.
According to the source of energy consumed, they can be divided into:
- machines powered by their own power plant
- machines using energy supplied from outside.
The first group includes machines with internal combustion engines, the second group includes machines with electric motors powered by current from an external network, and machines with a pneumatic drive.
Separate types of construction equipment differ:
- on the undercarriage (caterpillar or wheeled);
- according to the type of base machine on which this or that machine is mounted (automobile, tractor, pneumatic wheeled tractor);
- by design features - types of engine or drive (electric motor, internal combustion engine, hydraulic or pneumatic drive).
How to choose the right construction equipment?
The efficiency of construction work directly depends on the characteristics of the equipment used. The rational use of construction machines can reduce construction time and financial costs.
Before buying equipment, consider:
- The volume and nature of the work performed.
- Features of the area.
- Intended mode of operation.
- Financial opportunities.
It makes sense to talk about each of these points in detail. This will help you understand how to choose the right construction equipment.
Volumes and specifics of work
On small construction sites, it is economically feasible to use universal equipment, such as backhoe loaders and dump trucks of small and medium capacity, to solve the tasks. However, when implementing large-scale projects, it is possible to achieve the best results by using specialized equipment of high power.
Construction equipment on a wheeled chassis is mobile and relatively easy to manage. Its use is justified for:
- Construction sites where maneuvering is difficult due to space constraints.
- Stable soils
- Territories of enterprises or settlements
Equipment mounted on a tracked chassis is suitable for:
- Wetlands or rugged terrain.
- Loose or rocky soils.
- In permafrost conditions.
The more intense the load, the more reliable the equipment should be. Performance also matters. For example, at an accelerated pace of work, it is advisable to use heavy-duty dump trucks, excavators or front loaders with large buckets.
To accurately determine the costs, it is recommended to perform preliminary calculations. Do not refuse to consider the option of buying used construction equipment. With this approach, you can greatly simplify the search for the right model on the Machineryline marketplace.