On the Machineryline marketplace, you can easily buy a new or used wheel loader for sale with one click. Please note that seasonal discounts or free shipping are available on most models of special equipment.
Buying a wheel loader on the marketplace today is not particularly difficult. Our marketplace has a rich assortment of new and used wheel loader at the lowest prices. Delivery of front-end loaders is carried out free of charge by our company's transport. And a large number of sellers speak only about the high reliability of the marketplace.
How to choose a front loader and what to pay attention to?
Types of front loaders
- Universal. Perfectly suitable for carrying out agricultural works and when clearing territories and roads. In addition, this species can dig trenches, post holes, water, spread salt, and drill wells.
- Ladle The main working body of such models is the bucket. Therefore, the main task of this front loader is moving, as well as cleaning. Moreover, devices with high engine power can compete with bulldozers and excavators.
- Quarry wheel loader. This subcategory includes self-propelled equipment aimed at unloading and loading operations. The most important element of this machine is the bucket, as well as the jaw grip. It is installed with a special remote arrow, which ensures the capture of a large area even when working in one place.
Technical and design data
When choosing a front loader, you need to pay attention to the characteristics of the internal combustion engine, transmission, running gear, and hydraulic device. All these data are interconnected and give a general picture of the performance and endurance of the wheel loader. The marketplace presents all models from compact models with a capacity of 25 hp. to real giants with a 250-300 hp engine used in the mining industry.
- Engine - Most of the wheel loader are equipped with internal combustion diesel engines. If earlier internal combustion engines were installed from trucks, now versions are being developed specifically for this special equipment. In terms of size, such engines are smaller, but more powerful, and have a much higher level of efficiency. Thanks to the design solutions, the buyer has the opportunity to buy a new front-end loader with a high value of breaking and traction force.
- Transmission - Hydrostatic transmission with a servo drive is usually chosen for forklifts. As practice shows, this transmission model has a faster response than mechanical and electromechanical ones, and it also works effectively in a wide range of speeds. If you want to buy a front loader with a large motor resource, pay attention to the Power shuttle transmission option.
- Running system - Special attention is usually paid to the running system, because it corresponds to the frontal, lateral static and dynamic stability of the model. In addition, the loading capacity of the loader directly depends on the running system. If you decide to buy a used or new front wheel loader, pay attention to the parameters of the wheel base, dimensions of the chassis, and turning radius. The last parameter directly speaks about the maneuverability of special equipment.
- Cabin - Designers of modern wheel loader pay special attention to safety, comfort, and simplification of forklift control systems.