Mobile cranes are the most popular and in demand among the variety of modern special equipment used on construction sites. These self-propelled hardy and powerful machines easily lift various loads and move them to the required distances. Due to this feature, they are used in the construction, repair and reconstruction of buildings, the construction of bridges and roads, as well as the installation of street lighting, advertising and decorative urban structures.
On the Machineryline marketplace, you can find the equipment you need, ideally suited for performing certain work on an object of any complexity and remoteness. Our managers will help you deal with all the nuances, suggest the most optimal conditions for long-term or short-term cooperation, and also help you choose the most suitable mobile crane for your requirements. The marketplace presents modern, new and used mobile cranes of various models, types and modifications. An established mechanism for delivery and payment, simple and intuitive navigation on the site is also an indisputable advantage of this marketplace. In the event of disputes - prompt resolution of emerging issues. You can be sure of the reliability of sellers on the marketplace, because when registering, all of them, without exception, go through a strict account verification procedure.
In order to choose the type and model of this unit as correctly as possible for certain work, it is necessary to understand what types of cranes manufacturers offer. Let us consider in detail the classification of cranes, as well as their purpose, the most important features and advantages.
Mobile crane classification
The types of mobile cranes for sale and their characteristics are so diverse that several classifications can be distinguished, depending on different parameters.
Loading capacity of mobile cranes
In this category, it is customary to consider three classes of equipment.
- Small class (up to 8 tons). Lightweight machines, in demand for work in small areas.
- Middle class (up to 50 tons). Equipment suitable for loading machines, vehicles, and for moving materials at a construction site.
- Big class. Heavy special equipment (over 50 tons). mobile cranes of this variety are in demand for large-scale construction of large-scale objects (roads, bridges).
Mobile crane drive type
Machines are produced with mechanical (the most standard option), hydraulic (operated from a pumping station) and electric (energy is generated by a generator set) drives.
Type of mobile crane chassis
Chassis characteristics affect the mobility and maneuverability of mobile cranes.
- Wheel drive. Typically, special equipment is equipped with a chassis, which allows you to move to your destination at a speed of 60 km / h.
- Caterpillar track. A mobile crane with this type of chassis has a high cross-country ability, but its speed is so low that delivery to the destination often requires the use of an additional vehicle.
Mobile crane boom type
The boom is the main element of the mobile crane, which has several varieties.
- Telescopic with a rigid suspension, consisting of several sections.
- Lattice with flexible steel cables. Difficult to install, but has a large (compared to a telescopic boom) load capacity due to the lower weight of the structure.
- Tower. The main boom acts as a support.
- Equipped with an extension cord. This structural element, extending the main boom, expands the list of possible types of mobile crane work.
Number of mobile crane motors
All mechanisms of single-engine special equipment are controlled by the car engine. Multi-engine models have several engines, each of which is responsible for the operation of its node.
Mobile crane selection
When choosing special equipment, you should focus on the types of mobile cranes and such characteristics as boom reach, hook lifting height and the possibility of using additional equipment (some machines, in addition to the hook, allow the use of a replaceable grab). A mobile crane is a fairly expensive type of vehicle, so choosing the wrong model can be detrimental to your budget. Since the range of lifting machines is diverse, for the optimal purchase it is better to contact specialists who will assess the operating conditions of special equipment and select the appropriate option. If this option does not suit you, then you need to independently draw up a plan for the requirements for the purchased equipment, because among so many mobile cranes for sale it is difficult to decide on the final decision. Be sure to take into account the conditions under which the mobile crane will work, the intensity of the load, the duration of use.
The choice of special equipment must be carried out taking into account the specific operating conditions and characteristics of the mobile crane. If you are planning to buy a used mobile crane, then be very vigilant when assessing its technical condition, because such a purchase can be both a plus and a minus for you. Also, the presence of specific requirements and a plan will greatly facilitate and speed up the process of finding and buying the necessary mobile crane.